Explore the eclectic cultures that bloomed along colonial trade routes. One of the best examples is George Town, an 18th-century trading post of colorful shop houses. Next is Sri Lanka, where you can see a Portuguese fort, scenic beaches, ancient Buddhist temples and a famous elephant orphanage. Don’t miss India’s peaceful Kerala backwaters, Goa’s lovely beaches and colonial churches, and Mumbai’s grand colonial architecture and bazaars. Muscat seamlessly combines the old and new: enjoy tea at the Al Bustan Palace Hotel and visit traditional old town souks on the same day.
|FRI 15-APR||Singapore, Singapore||Embark||10:00 pm|
|SAT 16-APR||At Sea||Cruising|
|SUN 17-APR||Georgetown - Penang - Malaysia||Docked||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|MON 18-APR||At Sea||Cruising|
|TUE 19-APR||At Sea||Cruising|
|WED 20-APR||At Sea||Cruising|
|THU 21-APR||Colombo, Sri Lanka||Docked||6:00 am||11:00 pm|
|FRI 22-APR||At Sea||Cruising|
|SAT 23-APR||Kochi, India||Docked||8:00 am||10:30 pm|
|SUN 24-APR||At Sea||Cruising|
|MON 25-APR||Mormugao, Goa, India||Docked||7:00 am||4:00 pm|
|TUE 26-APR||Mumbai (Bombay), India||Docked||9:15 am||10:00 pm|
|WED 27-APR||At Sea||Cruising|
|THU 28-APR||At Sea||Cruising|
|FRI 29-APR||Muscat, Oman||Docked||7:00 am||5:00 pm|
|SAT 30-APR||Dubai, United Arab Emirates||Docked||2:00 pm|
|SUN 1-MAY||Dubai, United Arab Emirates||Debark|
- AzAmazing EveningsSM event (on most voyages)
- Select standard spirits, international beers and wines
- Bottled water, soft drinks, specialty coffees and teas
- Self-service laundry
- Shuttle service to and from port communities, where available
- Concierge services for personal guidance and reservations
FOR SUITE GUESTS:
All standard amenities plus:
- English butler service
- 235 complimentary Internet minutes
- One free bag of laundry service per suite, each seven days
- Complimentary dining in the specialty restaurants
- Afternoon tea service in suite
- Guests in Club World Owner's and Club Ocean suites may choose a complimentary Insider AccessSM or Nights & Cool PlacesSM excursion (as of January 2016)
- Club Interior: $4,099.00 USD
- Club Oceanview: $4,599.00 USD
- Club Veranda: $5,399.00 USD
- Club Suite: $6,599.00 USD
This Voyage Qualifies For Our Choices: Pick One Offer!
We all love choices! So simply choose whichever one of these three offers suits you best. It could be $1,000 in onboard spending credits, $1,000 in ChoiceAir® credits, or a stateroom upgrade!
Single Occupancy Rates – Luxury Cruise Offers
Great news for solo voyagers, and for everyone else who prefers a single stateroom: You’ll pay just 125% of double occupancy fares on select voyages.
This Voyage Qualifies For Our Choices: Pick Two Offer!
Book this voyage before March 31, 2015, and choose TWO of the following: $1,000 in onboard spending credits (per couple), $1,000 in ChoiceAir® credits (per couple), or a stateroom category upgrade.
Taxes, fees & port expenses are an additional $220.06 per person. Prices are per person in (USD).