Discover emerald landscapes and temples in Bali, huge monitor lizards and a coral beach in Komodo, Borneo orangutans, and the world’s longest underground river in Puerto Princesa. Manila means a happy homecoming for many crew members, and you’ll have time to explore the legacy of Spain and World War II, including the Manila Hotel, Fort Santiago, Corregidor Island and Malacañan Palace (and another option: the Taal Volcano). From Hualien, don’t miss Taroko Gorge, a marble canyon of stunning landscapes and waterfalls. You’ll next sail to Japan for a stop on the Okinawa Island, plus two nights in Osaka for fine dining (try the Kobe beef!) and visits to Kyoto and Nara.
|TUE 1-MAR||Benoa, Bali, Indonesia||Embark|
|WED 2-MAR||Benoa, Bali, Indonesia||Docked||2:00 pm|
|THU 3-MAR||Komodo, Indonesia||Tendered||9:30 am||6:00 pm|
|FRI 4-MAR||At Sea||Cruising|
|SAT 5-MAR||At Sea||Cruising|
|SUN 6-MAR||Sandakan, Malaysia||Docked||7:00 am||5:30 pm|
|MON 7-MAR||Puerto Princesa, Philippines||Docked||10:00 am||8:00 pm|
|TUE 8-MAR||At Sea||Cruising|
|WED 9-MAR||Manila, Philippines||Docked||7:00 am|
|THU 10-MAR||Manila, Philippines||Docked||2:00 pm|
|FRI 11-MAR||At Sea||Cruising|
|SAT 12-MAR||Hualien (Taroko Gorge), Taiwan||Docked||7:00 am||2:00 pm|
|SUN 13-MAR||Okinawa, Japan||Docked||3:00 pm||10:00 pm|
|MON 14-MAR||At Sea||Cruising|
|TUE 15-MAR||Osaka (Kyoto), Japan||Docked||5:00 pm|
|WED 16-MAR||Osaka (Kyoto), Japan||Docked|
|THU 17-MAR||Osaka (Kyoto), Japan||Debark|
- AzAmazing EveningsSM event (on most voyages)
- Select standard spirits, international beers and wines
- Bottled water, soft drinks, specialty coffees and teas
- Self-service laundry
- Shuttle service to and from port communities, where available
- Concierge services for personal guidance and reservations
FOR SUITE GUESTS:
All standard amenities plus:
- English butler service
- 235 complimentary Internet minutes
- One free bag of laundry service per suite, each seven days
- Complimentary dining in the specialty restaurants
- Afternoon tea service in suite
- Guests in Club World Owner's and Club Ocean suites may choose a complimentary Insider AccessSM or Nights & Cool PlacesSM excursion (as of January 2016)
- Club Interior: $5,799.00 USD
- Club Oceanview: $6,299.00 USD
- Club Veranda: $7,299.00 USD
- Club Suite: $11,499.00 USD
This Voyage Qualifies For Our Better Together Offer!
Book this voyage by June 2, 2015, and get 50% off the cruise fare of a second guest + $500 in onboard spending money.
THIS VOYAGE QUALIFIES FOR OUR OFFER FOR THOSE WHO LOVE TRAVELING TOGETHER!
Book this voyage by June 30, 2015, and receive 50% off the cruise fare of the second guest.