Wake of Columbus: Spain to the West Indies
Christopher Columbus set sail to the Americas from Huelva, and this will be your last port as well before eight splendid days at sea. While here, you can tour replicas of the Niña, Pinta and Santa Maria (so small!), sample Spain’s pricey and prized Jabugo ham, and tour the huge Rio Tinto Mine, a lunar landscape of saturated mineral colors. Then it’s time to enjoy your own transatlantic adventure, with so many ways to relax. Breakfast in bed. Spa treatments. Long workouts (with optional personal training) and naps by the pool. Plus evenings of fine dining, wine tasting and stargazing on the open sea. Stretch your sea legs in Philipsburg and stop again for a swim in the giant stone Baths of Virgin Gorda. Two more sea days bring you to the decidedly new world city of Miami.
|WED 25-NOV||Barcelona, Spain||Embark||6:00 pm|
|THU 26-NOV||At Sea||Cruising|
|FRI 27-NOV||Gibraltar, United Kingdom||Docked||9:00 am||10:00 pm|
|SAT 28-NOV||Huelva, Spain||Docked||8:30 am||10:00 pm|
|SUN 29-NOV||At Sea||Cruising|
|MON 30-NOV||At Sea||Cruising|
|TUE 1-DEC||At Sea||Cruising|
|WED 2-DEC||At Sea||Cruising|
|THU 3-DEC||At Sea||Cruising|
|FRI 4-DEC||At Sea||Cruising|
|SAT 5-DEC||At Sea||Cruising|
|SUN 6-DEC||At Sea||Cruising|
|MON 7-DEC||Philipsburg, St. Maarten||Docked||7:00 am||11:00 pm|
|TUE 8-DEC||Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands||Tendered||8:00 am||4:00 pm|
|WED 9-DEC||At Sea||Cruising|
|THU 10-DEC||At Sea||Cruising|
|FRI 11-DEC||Miami, Florida||Debark||6:00 am|
- AzAmazing EveningsSM event (on most voyages)
- Select standard spirits, international beers and wines
- Bottled water, soft drinks, specialty coffees and teas
- Self-service laundry
- Shuttle service to and from port communities, where available
- Concierge services for personal guidance and reservations
FOR SUITE GUESTS:
All standard amenities plus:
- English butler service
- 235 complimentary Internet minutes
- One free bag of laundry service per suite, each seven days
- Complimentary dining in the specialty restaurants
- Afternoon tea service in suite
- Guests in Club World Owner's and Club Ocean suites may choose a complimentary Insider AccessSM or Nights & Cool PlacesSM excursion (as of January 2016)
- Club Interior: $3,049.00 USD
- Club Oceanview: $3,349.00 USD
- Club Veranda: $4,549.00 USD
- Club Suite: $8,174.00 USD
This Voyage Qualifies For Our Better Together Offer!
Book this voyage by June 2, 2015, and get 50% off the cruise fare of a second guest + $500 in onboard spending money.
THIS VOYAGE QUALIFIES FOR OUR OFFER FOR THOSE WHO LOVE TRAVELING TOGETHER!
Book this voyage by June 30, 2015, and receive 50% off the cruise fare of the second guest.
Single Occupancy Rates – Luxury Cruise Offers
Great news for solo voyagers, and for everyone else who prefers a single stateroom: You’ll pay just 125% of double occupancy fares on select voyages.