Greek Isles, Turquoise Coast & Suez Canal to Dubai
Taste a variety of wonderful experiences on one great voyage. On Rhodes, discover the amazing medieval l.c. Old town of the Knights of St. John and narrow winding streets of Lindos. Kas welcomes you to a beautiful seaside setting with a choice of three excursions: a boat ride to the must-see sunken city of Kekova, the unique archeological sites and Lycian tombs of Myra, or well-preserved Patara near a beautiful beach. From Limassol, visit the beautiful mosaics of Paphos or head to Nicosia, the divided capital city notable for its Greek Orthodox churches. Following daylight transit through the Suez Canal, your next destination is Muscat. This beautifully preserved old city boasts a breathtaking Grand Mosque, splendid beaches, traditional l.c. Old town souks and nearby mountain forts. Dubai is a vivid contrast with over-the-top architecture, glittering shops and hotels.
|MON 19-OCT||Piraeus (Athens), Greece||Embark||6:00 pm|
|TUE 20-OCT||Rhodes (Lindos), Greece||Docked||12:00 pm||10:00 pm|
|WED 21-OCT||Kas (Turquoise Coast), Turkey||Tendered||8:00 am||8:00 pm|
|THU 22-OCT||Limassol, Cyprus||Docked||11:00 am||11:59 pm|
|FRI 23-OCT||At Sea||Cruising|
|SAT 24-OCT||Suez Canal (Passage)||Cruising||1:00 am||7:00 pm|
|SUN 25-OCT||At Sea||Cruising|
|MON 26-OCT||At Sea||Cruising|
|TUE 27-OCT||At Sea||Cruising|
|WED 28-OCT||At Sea||Cruising|
|THU 29-OCT||At Sea||Cruising|
|FRI 30-OCT||At Sea||Cruising|
|SAT 31-OCT||Muscat, Oman||Docked||8:00 am||8:00 pm|
|SUN 1-NOV||At Sea||Cruising|
|MON 2-NOV||Dubai, United Arab Emirates||Docked||7:00 am|
|TUE 3-NOV||Dubai, United Arab Emirates||Debark|
- AzAmazing EveningsSM event (on most voyages)
- Select standard spirits, international beers and wines
- Bottled water, soft drinks, specialty coffees and teas
- Self-service laundry
- Shuttle service to and from port communities, where available
- Concierge services for personal guidance and reservations
FOR SUITE GUESTS:
All standard amenities plus:
- English butler service
- 235 complimentary Internet minutes
- One free bag of laundry service per suite, each seven days
- Complimentary dining in the specialty restaurants
- Afternoon tea service in suite
- Guests in Club World Owner's and Club Ocean suites may choose a complimentary Insider AccessSM or Nights & Cool PlacesSM excursion (as of January 2016)
- Club Interior: $3,474.00 USD
- Club Oceanview: $3,774.00 USD
- Club Veranda: $4,974.00 USD
- Club Suite: $6,474.00 USD
This Voyage Qualifies For Our Choices: Pick One Offer!
We all love choices! So simply choose whichever one of these three offers suits you best. It could be $1,000 in onboard spending credits, $1,000 in ChoiceAir® credits, or a stateroom upgrade!
Single Occupancy Rates – Luxury Cruise Offers
Great news for solo voyagers, and for everyone else who prefers a single stateroom: You’ll pay just 125% of double occupancy fares on select voyages.
This Voyage Qualifies For Our Choices: Pick Two Offer!
Book this voyage before March 31, 2015, and choose TWO of the following: $1,000 in onboard spending credits (per couple), $1,000 in ChoiceAir® credits (per couple), or a stateroom category upgrade.
Taxes, fees & port expenses are an additional $465.69 per person. Prices are per person in (USD).