The Classic Mediterranean
You’ll love the Mediterranean in autumn, when the sun chases shadows across plazas and summer crowds have thinned. Spend a day exploring Nice’s Old town and famous flower market before embarking. Discover the art treasures of Florence, leaning Tower of Pisa and charming medieval Lucca. Enjoy a day in Rome for lunch and shopping, walking tour of the city center, or visit to the Vatican. From lemon-scented Sorrento you can visit ancient Pompeii or sample the pastel villages of Amalfi, Ravello or Positano. Perched high on a hilltop, Taormina offers magnificent views, cafes and antique shops, plus a beautiful Greek theater. A relaxing sea day brings you to the ancient Venetian waterfront of Chania, one of the prettiest in Greece, followed by a day in the whitewashed villages of volcanic Santorini. Allow time for the Acropolis and other treasures of Athens at the end of your voyage.
|SUN 11-OCT||Nice, France||Embark||7:00 pm|
|MON 12-OCT||Livorno (Florence & Pisa), Italy||Docked||7:30 am||8:30 pm|
|TUE 13-OCT||Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy||Docked||7:30 am||8:00 pm|
|WED 14-OCT||Sorrento, Italy||Tendered||8:00 am||9:00 pm|
|THU 15-OCT||Giardini Naxos (Taormina), Sicily, Italy||Tendered||12:00 pm||11:00 pm|
|FRI 16-OCT||At Sea||Cruising|
|SAT 17-OCT||Chania, Crete, Greece||Tendered||8:00 am||10:00 pm|
|SUN 18-OCT||Santorini, Greece||Tendered||8:00 am||7:00 pm|
|MON 19-OCT||Piraeus (Athens), Greece||Debark||6:00 am|
- AzAmazing EveningsSM event (on most voyages)
- Select standard spirits, international beers and wines
- Bottled water, soft drinks, specialty coffees and teas
- Self-service laundry
- Shuttle service to and from port communities, where available
- Concierge services for personal guidance and reservations
FOR SUITE GUESTS:
All standard amenities plus:
- English butler service
- 235 complimentary Internet minutes
- One free bag of laundry service per suite, each seven days
- Complimentary dining in the specialty restaurants
- Afternoon tea service in suite
- Guests in Club World Owner's and Club Ocean suites may choose a complimentary Insider AccessSM or Nights & Cool PlacesSM excursion (as of January 2016)
- Club Interior: $3,274.00 USD
- Club Oceanview: $3,574.00 USD
- Club Veranda: $4,274.00 USD
- Club Suite: $5,374.00 USD
This Voyage Qualifies For Our Choices: Pick One Offer!
We all love choices! So simply choose whichever one of these three offers suits you best. It could be $1,000 in onboard spending credits, $1,000 in ChoiceAir® credits, or a stateroom upgrade!
This Voyage Qualifies For Our Choices: Pick Two Offer!
Book this voyage before March 31, 2015, and choose TWO of the following: $1,000 in onboard spending credits (per couple), $1,000 in ChoiceAir® credits (per couple), or a stateroom category upgrade.
Taxes, fees & port expenses are an additional $90.23 per person. Prices are per person in (USD).