Isles of Greece, Sicily and Malta
Framed by Istanbul, this voyage is an exciting mix of islands and friendly small towns, with four late stays to make the most of summer nightlife. Charming Gytheion feels like Greece of bygone days with seaside tavernas and crooked streets, and you can opt to visit the ancient city-state of Sparta. Greet the morning as we sail into the beautiful harbor of Valletta, docking at the foot of the splendid Renaissance old town. Taormina boasts a lovely Greek theater, antique shops and gorgeous sea views, and you can also venture to the fertile slopes of Mt. Etna. You’ll love the unspoiled fishing village of Fiskardo with its picturesque harbor lined with excellent seafood restaurants, and lovely surrounding countryside and beaches. For a taste of this island’s natural beauty, check out the movie Captain Corelli's Mandolin starring Nicholas Cage, which was filmed here. Next is a stop in Souda, with the option to visit Chania’s ancient Venetian waterfront and narrow streets filled with shops and restaurants. From Mykonos, you can explore the archeological treasures of Delos, then return for lunch at a seaside taverna and shopping in friendly Chora town. Come back to shore later for some of the best nightlife in the Mediterranean.
|THU 6-AUG||Istanbul, Turkey||Embark||7:00 pm|
|FRI 7-AUG||At Sea||Cruising|
|SAT 8-AUG||Gythion, Greece||Tendered||8:00 am||9:00 pm|
|SUN 9-AUG||At Sea||Cruising|
|MON 10-AUG||Valletta, Malta||Docked||8:00 am||10:30 pm|
|TUE 11-AUG||Giardini Naxos (Taormina), Sicily, Italy||Tendered||9:00 am||3:00 pm|
|WED 12-AUG||Fiskardo (Cephalonia), Greece||Tendered||9:30 am||3:00 pm|
|THU 13-AUG||Chania (Souda),Crete, Greece||Docked||10:00 am||9:00 pm|
|FRI 14-AUG||Mykonos, Greece||Docked||8:00 am||11:59 pm|
|SAT 15-AUG||At Sea||Cruising|
|SUN 16-AUG||Istanbul, Turkey||Debark||6:00 am|
- AzAmazing EveningsSM event (on most voyages)
- Select standard spirits, international beers and wines
- Bottled water, soft drinks, specialty coffees and teas
- Self-service laundry
- Shuttle service to and from port communities, where available
- Concierge services for personal guidance and reservations
FOR SUITE GUESTS:
All standard amenities plus:
- English butler service
- 235 complimentary Internet minutes
- One free bag of laundry service per suite, each seven days
- Complimentary dining in the specialty restaurants
- Afternoon tea service in suite
- Guests in Club World Owner's and Club Ocean suites may choose a complimentary Insider AccessSM or Nights & Cool PlacesSM excursion (as of January 2016)
- Club Interior: $2,099.00 USD
- Club Oceanview: $2,499.00 USD
- Club Veranda: $3,799.00 USD
- Club Suite: $4,999.00 USD
This Voyage Qualifies For Our Choices: Pick One Offer!
We all love choices! So simply choose whichever one of these three offers suits you best. It could be $1,000 in onboard spending credits, $1,000 in ChoiceAir® credits, or a stateroom upgrade!
Single Occupancy Rates – Luxury Cruise Offers
Great news for solo voyagers, and for everyone else who prefers a single stateroom: You’ll pay just 125% of double occupancy fares on select voyages.
Taxes, fees & port expenses are an additional $80.16 per person. Prices are per person in (USD).