Insider's View Ship Tour | XXZZ
Print This Page
Insider's View Ship Tour
Starting from $89 USD / Adult
Enjoy a first-hand look at the technology, logistics and hard work that go into your Azamara voyage on this behind-the-scenes ship tour. Follow a crewmember on an exploration that goes places few guests ever experience. Visit the Main Galley and Provisioning, where you’ll learn what it takes to become an Azamara Chef and witness the incredible tonnage of food carried on every voyage. Stop by the Segregation room to see our massive recycling program led by the crew, and descend into the Engine Control Room for glimpse at the heart of the ship, where power and propulsion are generated and monitored. You’ll also visit Laundry for a mindboggling look at its round-the-clock operation. The tour ends on the Bridge, where the Captain and officers use the most advanced navigation technology to carry you onward.
- Follow a crew member on a ship-wide tour that provides a detailed look at life behind the scenes.
- Visit places normally off limits, including the Main Galley, Provisioning, Engine Control Room and the Bridge.
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
What to WearShow
- Close-toed shoes
- Light clothing with long pants
- This tour is subject to availability. Azamara Club Cruises reserves the right to change tour inclusions due to operational needs.
- Guests must be able to climb steps and navigate narrow passages when taking this tour.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible and is not recommended for guests with other mobility issues.
- Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting this tour.
- No bags or purses will be allowed on the tour. Video cameras will not be permitted during the tour but still photography is allowed in certain areas.
- Must wear appropriate shoes - no open-toed shoes, flip flops or high heels. Guest may not wear shorts or skirts.
|Location At Sea||At Sea|
|Tour Code XXZZ||XXZZ|
|Duration2.50 Hours||2.50 Hours|