Deluxe Table Mountain & Signal... | X201
Evening#Spend an evening immersed in the vibrant nightlife of a destination– restaurants, galleries, theaters, and other hotspots.Print This Page
Deluxe Table Mountain & Signal Hill
Starting from $199 USD / Adult
Visit Cape Town's celebrated Table Mountain and enjoy a cultural performance by the Cape Minstrels. Journey from Kloof Nek, the saddle between Table Mountain and Lion's Head, to Table Mountain's Lower Cableway Station. Hop aboard a Swiss engineered Rotair Cable Car for a 4-minute ride to the summit. The floor of the cable car rotates 360 degrees during your ascent and descent. From the summit, take in Cape Town and the protected area stretching from Signal Hill to Cape Point. This area has one of the highest concentrations of endemic plant and animal species—more than the U.K. Descend and make your way to Signal Hill where you'll be welcomed by the Cape Minstrels. These Afrikaans-speaking working-class performers, known locally as the Kaapse-Klopse, take to the streets in bright colors, carrying bright umbrellas, and playing an array of instruments. Enjoy canapes and sip sparkling wine while watching the performance.
- Thrill to breathtaking views as you ascend Table Mountain in a Swiss engineered Rotair Cable Car.
- Experience the summit of Table Mountain, known for its high concentration of endemic plant and animal species.
- Watch a lively singing and dancing performance of the local Cape Minstrels while sipping sparkling wine and savoring canapes.
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
What to WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Wind/ water resistant jacket
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should not select this tour.
- Guests with a fear of heights should take precautions.
- Guests must be able to walk approximately 1000 yards over uneven wooden walkways, uneven surfaces, and inclined surfaces.
- This tour is weather-dependent.
- If cable way is closed, guests will visit the South African Natural History Museum instead.
|Location Cape Town, South Africa||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Tour Code X201||X201|
|Duration4.00 Hours||4.00 Hours|