Vasa Museum and City Hall | WSO7
Sightseeing#Embark on a locally guided journey that’s ideal for first-time visitors and those seeking the premier vistas and landmarks of a destination.Print This Page
Vasa Museum and City Hall
Starting from $129 USD / Adult
Experience two of Sweden’s most treasured wonders on an excursion that visits a historic warship and follows in the footsteps of Nobel Laureates. A short sightseeing drive through Stockholm leads to the one-and-only Vasa Museum. Your in depth guided tour to this masterfully restored warship that never got out of the harbor on her maiden voyage back in 1628. She lay in the cold and murky depths before being raised in 1961 and restored to her former glory. Continue to Stockholm’s famed City Hall, perhaps, best known as the site of the annual Nobel Prize Banquet. Follow your guide through chambers adorned with regal mosaics and rich murals. Retire to the vibrant gardens to be swept up by their old-world beauty. Experience history and pride of Stockholm on this excursion to the city’s prized landmarks.
- Enjoy a panoramic drive through the streets of Stockholm.
- Visit the Vasa Museum and its warship, which sank on her maiden voyage in 1628.
- Meander through the gardens and chambers of Stockholm’s historic City Hall.
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
What to WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Light clothing
- Guests must be able to walk over paved and even surfaces with numerous steps.
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should be accompanied by an able-bodied companion.
- City Hall can close on short notice due to private functions.
|Location Stockholm, Sweden||Stockholm, Sweden|
|Tour Code WSO7||WSO7|
|Duration4.00 Hours||4.00 Hours|