Stockholm Beauty on Land &... | WS46
Sightseeing#Embark on a locally guided journey that’s ideal for first-time visitors and those seeking the premier vistas and landmarks of a destination.Print This Page
Stockholm Beauty on Land & Water
Starting from $85 USD / Adult
Experience the wonders of Stockholm by land and by waterway. Begin with a scenic drive through the medieval ambiance of Old Town. Continue past the Royal Opera House and more modern districts, including chic shopping streets and bustling business centers. Next, board a boat for a leisurely canal journey. Cruise through the lush parks and gardens of Djurgarden. Pass the historic buildings of Skansen Open Air Museum and the Vasa Museum, harboring the regal lines of the 17th century warship. Venture into open waters to see the Feather Islands, part of Stockholm’s archipelago. Back on dry land, continue with a panoramic drive across islands and the Western Bridge, offering a postcard perfect view of Stockholm.
- Embark on a sightseeing drive through Old Town and past City Hall, site of the annual Nobel Prize Banquet.
- Enjoy a cruise that winds through lovely city parks and out past Stockholm’s Feather Islands.
- Motor past the Vasa Museum and shores dotted with charming cafes and lovely boutiques.
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Cash/credit cards
- Sun protection
What to WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Guests must be able to walk approximately 0.5 miles over uneven surfaces with about 20 steps to enter/exit coach and canal boats.
- Tour sequence may vary.
|Location Stockholm, Sweden||Stockholm, Sweden|
|Tour Code WS46||WS46|
|Duration3.00 Hours||3.00 Hours|