Brussels On Your Own | WN17
Sightseeing#Embark on a locally guided journey that’s ideal for first-time visitors and those seeking the premier vistas and landmarks of a destination.Print This Page
Brussels On Your Own
Starting from $109 USD / Adult
Embark on a Brussels adventure that delivers the best of both worlds – a guided sightseeing drive and free time to explore independently. A journey through the Flemish countryside leads to the Belgian capital, where the day begins with a narrated city drive. See King Boudewijn Stadium and the mighty Atomium, a giant statue of an iron molecule erected for the 1958 World’s Fair. Continue past the lavish Royal Palace and other landmarks on the way to the Central Station. Here, disembark and follow your guide on foot to the Grand Place, marking the heart of Old Town. Widely considered one of the most picturesque squares in Europe, spend some time milling about its many shops selling prized Belgian chocolates, lace and tapestries. Perhaps, sample a few hearty Belgian beers at a lively cafe. Or, simply relax and appreciate the baroque and gothic architecture that lines the Grand Place.
- Pass the Atomium, Royal Palace and other landmarks on a citywide sightseeing drive.
- Arrive at the Central Station and follow a guide to the spectacular Grand Place of Brussels.
- Enjoy some free time to soak up the medieval grandeur, relax at a café or browse the local shops.
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
What to WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Light clothing
- Guests must be able to walk over paved and uneven surfaces, including cobblestones.
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should not select this tour.
|Location Antwerp, Belgium||Antwerp, Belgium|
|Tour Code WN17||WN17|
|Duration7.00 Hours||7.00 Hours|