Evening Symphony at Wellington Cathedral of St...
AzAmazing Evenings®#Complimentary AzAmazing Evenings® events deliver authentic travel moments that bring you closer to your destination, its culture and its people.Print This Page
AzAmazing Evening - Evening Symphony at Wellington Cathedral of St Paul
Starting from $0 USD / Adult
Spend an evening enveloped in the world’s greatest musical compositions in a truly inspired setting. Travel into the heart of Wellington to visit its strikingly modern cathedral, completed in 1998, and now a proud icon of the city. Arrive to a selection of savory treats, including mini pavlovas, Kikorangi Blue Cheese on gingerbread biscotti, and tri-colored chocolate truffles. Sip a cocktail and soak up the ambiance. You’ll also enjoy the unique privilege of meeting the Orchestra Wellington Musical Director, Marc Taddei, well-known for his intimate engagement with the audience (which you’ll soon experience). Take your seat and marvel as the Orchestra Wellington performs storied works, such as Tchaikovsky’s ‘Nutcracker Suite’ and Grieg’s ‘Hall of the Mountain King’. You’ll also hear iconic New Zealand songs and arias by Verdi and Puccini. Enjoy masterful works amid masterful architecture during this Azamazing Evening at St. Paul’s Cathedral.
- Travel into the heart of Wellington for a night of musical excellence at Wellington Cathedral of St Paul.
- Meet the evening’s conductor, Music Director Marc Taddei, renowned for his engaging programs.
- Relax and take in a beauty of a performance by the world-renowned Orchestra Wellington.
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
What to WearShow
- Comfortable shoes
- Smart casual
- This event is suitable for full-time wheelchair/motorized scooter users.
- The venue is wheelchair accessible.
- Guests must be able to enter and exit transportation independently.
|Location Wellington, New Zealand||Wellington, New Zealand|
|Tour Code WLS1||WLS1|
|Duration3.50 Hours||3.50 Hours|