Sailing the Whitsundays | WH04
Active#Escape your comfort zone and experience a few local thrills – from fast cars to fishing trips.Print This Page
Sailing the Whitsundays
Starting from $129 USD / Adult
Set off on a captivating journey through the Whitsunday Islands aboard the most comfortable sailing vessel found on Hamilton Island. On the Edge is masterpiece of nautical engineering, spanning 66 feet by 40 feet. She glides flatly across the surface for a smooth and enjoyable ride. Feel the exhilarating sensation as the wind fills the sails and you’re carried ahead by the good will of Mother Nature. Sip morning tea or coffee, and nibble on fresh scones or sinfully good cakes, as your captain and crew whisk you through the Whitsundays. Those adventurous souls are welcome to help out the crew, cranking lines and the like. No sailing experience is necessary. The crew will tell you exactly what to do and lend a hand when needed. Of course, you’re also free to simply relax and enjoy the ride. It’s entirely up to you on this sailing voyage through the Whitsundays.
- Relax on the deck of this 66 ft. x 40 ft. vessel as it glides atop the deep-blue ocean.
- Enjoy morning tea served with scones and jam, cakes and more during your voyage.
- Pick up a few sailing tips from the crew and join in the action, if you so desire.
What To BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
What To WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Light clothing
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should not select this tour.
- Pregnant women and guests with back or neck issues should not select this tour.
- Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
|Location Hamilton Island, Whitsundays||Hamilton Island, Whitsundays|
|Tour Code WH04||WH04|
|Duration2.00 Hours||2.00 Hours|