Berlin's Cultural Splendors | WA43
Cultural Expressions#Connect with customs, beliefs, art, and music that define local cultures through authentic, engaging encounters.Print This Page
Berlin's Cultural Splendors
Starting from $369 USD / Adult
Discover the most storied landmarks in Berlin, beginning at the last expanse of the Berlin Wall. Though it once divided the city, the wall now stands as a monument to unity and freedom. Witness Checkpoint Charlie, the precarious link between east and west during the Cold War. Next, head to beautiful Gendarmenmarkt Square and continue to Berlin’s neoclassical icon, the Brandenburg Gate. Nearby, sits the Reichstag Building. Take the elevator to its rooftop terrace and sit down to a superb lunch overlooking the streets of Berlin. Afterwards, embark on a 30-minute cruise down the Spree River, passing the city’s majestic cathedral and other wonders along the way. Go ashore on Museum Island for a self-guided acoustic tour of the Neues Museum that reveals the bust of Queen Nefertiti and other Egyptian treasures. Your last stop brings you to Charlottenburg Palace and its stunning baroque gardens before a leisurely drive leads back to Warnemunde.
- Witness the remnants of the Berlin Wall, which began its famous fall on a weekend in 1989.
- Enjoy lunch overlooking the city from within rooftop dome of the Reichstag Building
- Take in unique perspectives of Berlin on a panoramic cruise down the Spree River.
What To BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Cash/credit cards
- Sun protection
- Local currency
What To WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Coach ride is approximately 3 hours each way between Warnemunde and Berlin.
- Guests must walk approximately .5 miles over even, gravel and cobblestone surfaces with inclines and up to 15 steps.
- Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting this tour.
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should not select this tour.
- Shops are closed on Sundays and bank holidays.
- This tour operates in all weather conditions.
- Public restrooms may require a small charge (approximately 50 cents).
|Location Berlin (Warnemunde), Germany||Berlin (Warnemunde), Germany|
|Tour Code WA43||WA43|
|Duration12.00 Hours||12.00 Hours|