Cordoba Walking Tour | VZ05
Cultural Expressions#Connect with customs, beliefs, art, and music that define local cultures through authentic, engaging encounters.Print This Page
Cordoba Walking Tour
Starting from $239 USD / Adult
Set off through the cobblestone streets of Cordoba on a narrated walk that winds its way to town’s signature landmarks. You’ll feel the dignified ambiance of this historic town from the moment you arrive. Follow a local guide and learn about the town’s unique history that unites Christian, Jewish and Muslim heritages. Witness the Mezquita or “Great Mosque of Cordoba”, a Moorish masterpiece dating back to the 8th century. Amble through the city’s Jewish Quarter and visit the only ancient synagogue in Andalusia to survive the Jewish expulsion of 1492. Today, it stands as a treasured symbol among Spain’s flourishing Jewish community. Make your way to the Alcazar, Cordoba’s famed Christian palace and learn about its unique history as you stroll among its Moorish gardens, fountains, ponds and Royal Stables. After your walk, sit down to a typical Spanish lunch before a scenic drive leads back to Seville.
- Relax on a scenic drive that takes you from lively Seville to quiet and refined Cordoba.
- Follow a local guide through streets that reflect ancient Christian, Jewish and Islamic cultures.
- Visit the Alcazar of the Christian Kings, the town’s iconic palace and stroll amid its Moorish gardens.
What To BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
What To WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Light clothing
- Guests must be able to walk over cobblestone and uneven surfaces with inclines and steps.
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should not select this tour.
- Consider physical fitness and medical history before selecting this tour.
|Location Seville, Spain||Seville, Spain|
|Tour Code VZ05||VZ05|
|Duration8.00 Hours||8.00 Hours|