Mdina by Night | VT40
Evening#Spend an evening immersed in the vibrant nightlife of a destination– restaurants, galleries, theaters, and other hotspots.Print This Page
Mdina by Night
Starting from $59 USD / Adult
Experience the exquisitely romantic ambiance of Mdina at nightfall. Along with your local guide, set off down Mdina narrow alleys twinkling with the lights of merchant shops and cafes. Admire the most majestic landmarks of the “Silent City”, as they become all the more breathtaking under the glow of night. Stroll past St. Paul’s Cathedral, a stunning example of 17th century architecture created by famed Maltese architect, Lorenzo Gafa. Follow the ancient cobblestone streets to the oldest structure in Mdina, the Palazzo Falson, and stand before the great bastions of this walled city, illuminated by the brilliant glow of flood lamps. Enjoy an entirely different perspective of Mdina as you explore her by the light of the Mediterranean moon.
- Explore the walled city of Mdina under a blanket of stars and admire its historic bastions lit up for the night.
- Witness the beauty of landmarks, like St. Paul’s Cathedral and the Palazzo Falson, bathed in light.
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Cash/credit cards
What to WearShow
- Shoes with non-slip soles
- Light jacket
- Guests must be able to walk approximately 0.50 miles over uneven cobblestone and flagstone surfaces with some steps.
- The drive to/from Mdina is approximately 30 minutes each way.
|Location Valletta, Malta||Valletta, Malta|
|Tour Code VT40||VT40|
|Duration2.50 Hours||2.50 Hours|