Kayaking Pakleni Islands | VH23
Active#Escape your comfort zone and experience a few local thrills – from fast cars to fishing trips.Print This Page
Kayaking Pakleni Islands
Starting from $109 USD / Adult
Discover the Pakleni Islands from a unique perspective—while paddling a sea kayak along the islands and inlets. Your adventure begins with an exciting boat ride from Hvar to the Pakleni Islands. Learn how to paddle a sea kayak before plunging into the cerulean sea. Paddle around the inlets and islands, keeping on the lookout for wildlife and admiring the natural wonders of the area at a leisurely pace. The Pakleni Islands are a group of 14 islets and rocks near the town of Hvar. Their name is derived from the tar used to preserve wooden boats. Paddle your sea kayak around these natural geological marvels, while admiring the breathtaking marine landscape. Learn about the local marine ecosystem. Then, stop for a break and enjoy a refreshing swim or a snorkel in the crystal clear waters surrounding the islands.
- Learn how to paddle a sea kayak over Croatia's crystal clear waters on this active adventure.
- Paddle the Pakleni Islands in a sea kayak, and explore the area's natural wonders at a leisurely pace.
- Swim and snorkel the azure waters around the islands.
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Bottled water
- Towel (from ship)
What to WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
- This tour is strenuous.
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should not select this tour.
- Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
- Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
- Only local currency ( Kuna) is accepted at the site.
- Bring your swimsuit if you intend to swim.
- Swimming is at your own risk.
|Location Hvar, Croatia||Hvar, Croatia|
|Tour Code VH23||VH23|
|Duration4.50 Hours||4.50 Hours|