Cooking with Fiora | UZ4L
Food and Wine#Savor local food, wines, beers, and spirits on these culinary journeys, many led by Azamara Executive Chefs, Sommeliers and Mixologists.Print This Page
Cooking with Fiora
Starting from $309 USD / Adult
Take a short stroll to the home of Sicilian cooking expert, Fiona, who'll warmly host your immersion into the flavors and textures of local cuisine. Your culinary adventure begins with a visit to the local fish and fruit market, where you'll shop alongside Fiona in search of the freshest ingredients. Afterwards, enjoy a hands-on cooking class in Fiora's charming home overlooking the Port of Syracuse. She'll teach you the ins and outs of preparing typical Sicilian dishes in an informal and spirited setting. Fiona's genuine hospitality and passion for cooking are infectious, and you'll soon find yourself embracing the art with your own delicious enthusiasm. After class, sit down to your creations paired with fine local wines. Chat it up with new friends. Learn a little more from your host. Return home with a few new culinary tricks to share with family and friends.
- Shop a local fish and fruit market alongside Fiora in search of fresh ingredients for the day's cooking lesson.
- Visit her home overlooking the Port of Syracuse for a hands-on workshop in Sicilian fare.
- Savor your creations with new friends and fall in love with old-fashioned Sicilian hospitality.
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
What to WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Light clothing
- Guests must be able to walk approximately 30 minutes to reach the venue.
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should not select this tour.
|Location Siracusa, Sicily||Siracusa, Sicily|
|Tour Code UZ4L||UZ4L|
|Duration4.50 Hours||4.50 Hours|