Wine Tasting at Pupillo | UZ1L
Food and Wine#Savor local food, wines, beers, and spirits on these culinary journeys, many led by Azamara Executive Chefs, Sommeliers and Mixologists.Print This Page
Wine Tasting at Pupillo
Starting from $199 USD / Adult
Journey into the Sicilian wine country for a tour and tasting at one of the region's most respected winemakers. The Pupillo Winery is a family owned endeavor that produces some of Sicily's most distinctive vintages within a truly historic setting. Marvel at a landscape that includes a great castle built by Frederick II and breathtaking gardens of lemon and grapefruit trees. Enjoy a tour of the wine cellars and learn about the founder's unbridled passion for the fabled wine, Moscato de Siracusa. Of course, no visit would be complete without a tasting of this superb wine and other varieties, paired with a selection of Sicilian delicacies.
- Enjoy an excursion to the Pupillo Winery reserved for no more than 20 guests.
- Tour the estate, gardens and wine cellars, and enjoy a tasting of select Pupillo wines.
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
What to WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Light clothing
- Guests must be able to walk over uneven surfaces with extended periods of standing.
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should not select this tour.
- Drive time is approximately 30 minutes each way.
|Location Siracusa, Sicily||Siracusa, Sicily|
|Tour Code UZ1L||UZ1L|
|Duration3.25 Hours||3.25 Hours|