Wine Tasting in Cinque Terre | UW3L
Food and Wine#Savor local food, wines, beers, and spirits on these culinary journeys, many led by Azamara Executive Chefs, Sommeliers and Mixologists.Print This Page
Wine Tasting in Cinque Terre
Starting from $239 USD / Adult
Embark on a small-group excursion that reveals the breathtaking scenery and winemaking traditions of Italy's famed Cinque Terre. This collection of five villages is tucked amid some of the most dramatic coastline in the Mediterranean. Your day begins with a cruise past the rugged sea cliffs, terraced vineyards and secluded townships that make up Cinque Terre. Upon arrival at the village of Monterosso al Mare, go ashore for a narrated stroll through its narrow avenues graced with old-world arches and rustic Italian facades as you make your way to a local winery for an exclusive tour led by one of the resident experts. Stroll among the fragrant vineyards and step down into the wine cellars. Learn about the winemaking process and enjoy a tasting of the estate's finest vintages, served with a selection of typical dishes. Afterwards, enjoy some free time in Monterosso before unwinding on the panoramic boat ride home.
- Hop into a local boat and enjoy a panoramic cruise through Cinque Terra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Go ashore in the village of Monterosso al Mare.
- Visit a winery to learn about local winemaking and sample a selection of prized vintages.
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
What to WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Light clothing
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should not select this tour.
- Guests must be able to enter and exit a boat that sits in the water.
|Location Portovenere, Italy||Portovenere, Italy|
|Tour Code UW3L||UW3L|
|Duration5.50 Hours||5.50 Hours|