Pesto Lesson in Cinque Terre | UW1L
Food and Wine#Savor local food, wines, beers, and spirits on these culinary journeys, many led by Azamara Executive Chefs, Sommeliers and Mixologists.Print This Page
Pesto Lesson in Cinque Terre
Starting from $249 USD / Adult
Discover the jaw-dropping scenery, seaside villages and superior cuisine of Italy's Cinque Terre on a boat trip to lovely little Manarola. You'll cruise along the jagged sea cliffs, tranquil coves and terraced vineyards that make up this UNESCO World Heritage landscape. Tie up in Manarola to find a town bathed in more fragrant grape vines than any other Cinque Terre village. Set out on foot alongside a local guide for an intimate look at this charmer perched high above the Mediterranean on your way to a special venue for your gastronomic immersion. Learn how to make traditional Italian pesto sauce under the tutelage of a local expert. Afterwards, taste your creations as part of a scrumptious lunch that features fresh bread, meats and cheeses, vegetable pie, and exquisite Cinque Terre wine. Savor the cuisine, the views, and the vintages before relaxing on the scenic boat ride home.
- Marvel at the rugged landscape as you motor from Portovenere along the breathtaking shores of Cinque Terre.
- Go ashore in one of the smaller Cinque Terre villages for a narrated stroll and authentic cooking class.
- Learn to prepare typical pesto sauce and savor a delicious lunch served with superb Cinque Terre wine.
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
What to WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Light clothing
- Guests must be able to walk over flat services with inclines.
- Guests must be able to enter and exit boat independently
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should not select this tour.
|Location Portovenere, Italy||Portovenere, Italy|
|Tour Code UW1L||UW1L|
|Duration5.00 Hours||5.00 Hours|