Beagle Channel Navigation | US2L
Sightseeing#Embark on a locally guided journey that’s ideal for first-time visitors and those seeking the premier vistas and landmarks of a destination.Print This Page
Beagle Channel Navigation
Starting from $99 USD / Adult
Cruise the natural marvels of the Beagle Channel. Board your sleek catamaran for a journey to the waterway that connects the Pacific to the Atlantic Oceans. Marvel as you cruise past stunning landscapes and natural wonders. Pass Sea Wolves Island where you'll get the chance to view these magnificent animals in their natural habitat. Your captain will slow down as you pass Bird's Island, home to many diverse bird species, including a colony of beautiful cormorants. A backdrop of jagged mountain peaks will set the mood as you cruise along this passageway in the southernmost tip of South America. Go even further to the "End of the World" or Les Eclaireurs lighthouse. This famous red and white lighthouse is a landmark that captures the remote beauty of the region. Have your camera ready for photos of Ushuaia Bay and its wildlife.
- View Sea Lion Island and Sea Wolves Island, marveling at the sea wolves who inhabit the Beagle Channel year-round.
- Have your binoculars ready for Bird's Island and learn about the diverse bird species that call the Beagle Channel home.
- Photograph the "End of the World" or Les Eclaireurs lighthouse, a breathtaking and remote landmark.
What to WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Warm clothes
- Wind/ water resistant jacket
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
- Guests must be able to walk approximately 100 yards and negotiate approximately 8 steps.
- Guests with limited mobility should not select this tour.
- Tour subject to weather conditions.
|Location Ushuaia, Argentina||Ushuaia, Argentina|
|Tour Code US2L||US2L|
|Duration2.00 Hours||2.00 Hours|