A Walk with The Huskies | TS27
Walking#Follow a local guide on an eye-opening stroll through a historic city, rural community, or traditional village.Print This Page
A Walk with The Huskies
Starting from $249 USD / Adult
Get out into nature with a pack of fun-loving Huskies. Home base for this playful excursion is a wilderness camp in the northern edges of Norway, home to some of the nation’s most highly-trained Huskies. Intelligent, friendly and full of energy, these dogs love people, long hikes and sniffing around the wilderness. An experienced local guide knows these trails intimately and leads a walk along the fjords and around the mountains surrounding Tromsø. Experience a close look at flora and fauna of all kinds while the dogs snuffle and bound along the trail. After this rejuvenating walk, tuck into traditional Norwegian refreshments in a lavvu, the classic tent used for shelter by the Sámi people.
- Hike the incredible wilderness surrounding Tromsø with a pack of friendly Huskies.
- Enjoy traditional Norwegian refreshments in a lavvu or tent used by the Sámi people.
What to BringShow
- Keycard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
What to WearShow
- Hiking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Layered clothing
- Waterproof and windproof jacket
- Guests should carefully consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting this tour.
- This tour is not recommended for guests with limited mobility.
- Guests must be able to walk at least 2 miles over off-road terrain or surface that can be marshy.
- Guides give explanations and safety instructions how to walk with a husky.
- The dogs wear a walking harness and the guests wear a well paddled walking belt a stretchy rope connecting the dog and the guest.
- Throughout the tour there are stops where the guests can change who is walking with the dog, so everybody can experience it.
|Location Tromsø, Norway||Tromsø, Norway|
|Tour Code TS27||TS27|
|Duration4.00 Hours||4.00 Hours|