4X4 Moonscape Adventure | TFA3
Active#Escape your comfort zone and experience a few local thrills – from fast cars to fishing trips.Print This Page
4X4 Moonscape Adventure
Starting from $49 USD / Adult
Bound across the island of Tenerife aboard a rough and tumble 4x4 vehicle designed to take you to the island’s volcanic reaches. On your way, you’ll pass through the Esperanza Forest and enjoy a photo stop that provides stunning panoramas of the island’s red and blue-hued volcanic landscape. Afterwards, stop at a local restaurant for a quick coffee break before venturing into Las Canadas del Teide National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Marvel as the majestic crater of Mount Teide emerges, spanning more than 33 acres and home to a landscape that seems frozen in time. Rumble across Los Roques de Garcia and witness the iconic Cinchado rock formation with snow-capped Mount Teide in the background. Make your way to the Ucanca Valley to explore this veritable moonscape, formed from ancient lava flows, and, perhaps, quite familiar as a backdrop in the film, Star Wars.
- Journey through the La Esperanza Forest, a stunning example of endemic flora and fauna.
- Enjoy a panoramic photo stop overlooking the red and blue colors of this unique volcanic terrain.
- Venture into Las Canadas del Teide National Park and explore the lunar landscape surrounding Mount Teide.
What To BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
What To WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Light clothing
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should not select this tour.
- Pregnant women and guests with back or neck issues should not select this tour.
- Guests with heart disease, high blood pressure, respiratory issues and other medical restrictions should not select this tour.
- Tour itinerary may be altered due to weather conditions.Restrictions:
- Guests must be 15 years old to participate in this tour.
|Location Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain||Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain|
|Tour Code TFA3||TFA3|
|Duration4.50 Hours||4.50 Hours|
|RestrictionsMinimum Age: 15 years old||Minimum Age: 15 years old|