Boat Trip On The Lysefjord | SR22
Sightseeing#Embark on a locally guided journey that’s ideal for first-time visitors and those seeking the premier vistas and landmarks of a destination.Print This Page
Boat Trip On The Lysefjord
Starting from $129 USD / Adult
Marvel at a landscape that could have been taken from the pages of an ancient Viking saga on this scenic cruise through Lysefjord. Set sail across the Stavanger archipelago, while listening to Viking legends as told by your knowledgeable guide. Enter an ancient landscape that has been shaped by many forces. Marvel at mountains and waters known for their haunting beauty. Steep precipices overlook calm, deep water. Learn about the region’s fascinating geological and historic wonders from your guide. View Pulpit Rock, a breathtaking geological formation that soars 1,982 feet high. Glide through a stunning wilderness, uncovering a landscape shaped by ancient glacial forces. At the Lysefjord Center, warm up over coffee and waffles, before returning to Stavanger.
- Cruise through a majestic landscape, gliding over waters as deep as the mountains are tall.
- Visit the Lysefjord Center where you’ll enjoy waffles with jam and sour cream paired with coffee.
- See Pulpit Rock, a magnificent rock formation that towers 1,982 feet above sea level.
What To BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Umbrella (from ship)
What To WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Wind/ water resistant jacket
- Guests must be able to walk approximately 100-200 yards over flat terrain.
- Guests in wheelchairs may have difficulty negotiating the boat, depending on the boat used.
|Location Stavanger, Norway||Stavanger, Norway|
|Tour Code SR22||SR22|
|Duration3.00 Hours||3.00 Hours|