Mystical Singapore | SPG3
Meet Local#Spend time with local families, business owners, artists, aristocrats, and other influencers in their homes and workplaces.Print This Page
Starting from $89 USD / Adult
Discover the unique harmony found in Singapore, one of the world’s religious and cultural melting pots. Singapore is a shining example of acceptance and tolerance, rising from the traditions of people from all over the world who brought their beliefs and customs to the city. Explore the unique diversity of Singapore with visits to its communities living side by side. Begin with a tour through Kampong Glam, the Muslim quarter dominated by the iconic Sultan Mosque. Continue to a section of the city known as “Little India” for a visit inside the Hindu place of worship, the Veeramakaliamman Temple. The group then ventures into Singapore’s Colonial District for a visit to St. Andrews Cathedral, the city’s main Catholic church. Finally, go inside the stunning Buddha Tooth Relict Temple set along the streets of Chinatown. This tour serves as a reminder that embracing our differences can be a wonderfully unifying experience.
- Learn about the religious and cultural diversity brought to Singapore by immigrants from various lands.
- Witness the city’s historic Sultan Mosque on a visit to the Muslim neighborhood of Kampong Glam.
- Enter the Hindu Veeramakaliamman Temple in Little India and the Buddha Tooth Relict Temple in Chinatown.
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
What to WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Light clothing
- This tour is not suitable for full-time wheelchair/motorized scooter users.
- Access to venues may be limited or prohibited due to religious ceremony.
- Guests have to remove the shoes to enter into the temple.
- Long Trousers/Skirts are required for indoor visit.
- Shoulders must be covered to enter into religious places.
|Tour Code SPG3||SPG3|
|Duration4.50 Hours||4.50 Hours|