Highlights of Santos | SN3L
Sightseeing#Embark on a locally guided journey that’s ideal for first-time visitors and those seeking the premier vistas and landmarks of a destination.Print This Page
Highlights of Santos
Starting from $79 USD / Adult
Explore Santos by foot and funicular on this unique journey to the city's cultural landmarks. Begin your adventure at the Coffee Stock Exchange, home to the Coffee Museum. Explore the museum's exhibitions on foot, discovering how the production of coffee has influenced local ways of life and customs. Continue on to downtown Santos. Admire the city's beach and coastline, before hopping aboard the funicular railway to the summit of Monte Serrat. Rising 515 feet above the city, the summit boasts breathtaking views. Enjoy free time to enter the former casino, which is now an observatory featuring a photographic exhibit of old Santos. Climb the stairs to the rooftop to take in incredible views of the city below, or visit the shrine to Santos's patron saint, Our Lady of Monte Serrat, which dates back to 1609.
- Visit the Coffee Museum where you'll learn about how coffee production has influenced local ways of life and customs.
- Take the funicular to Monte Serrat, rising 515 feet above the city.
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Bottled water
What to WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Light clothing
- Guests must be able to walk approximately 700 yards over paved surfaces, and negotiate approximately 120 steps.
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should not select this tour.
- Coffee Museum do not operate on Mondays.
- Tour sequence may vary.
|Location Sao Paulo (Santos), Brazil||Sao Paulo (Santos), Brazil|
|Tour Code SN3L||SN3L|
|Duration4.00 Hours||4.00 Hours|