Golden Glassblowing Experience | SKC8
Local Introductions#Spend time with local families, business owners, artists, aristocrats, and other influencers in their homes and workplaces.Print This Page
Golden Glassblowing Experience
Starting from $199 USD / Adult
Try your hand at one of the world’s most treasured and exquisite artistic endeavors on this visit to beautiful Jewell Gardens. Here, you’ll enjoy an immersive 90-minute workshop where master glassblowers will bestow their skills and experience upon you. Gear up in safety glasses and a lab coat and learn how to melt and shape glass in an authentic “Hot Shop”. Enjoy the unforgettable sensation of creating your own glass blown masterpiece, featuring genuine gold elements for a stunning touch. Of course, this glass art is yours to keep as a personal memento of your Alaskan voyage and as a lovely addition to your home or garden. Your day also includes a lunch or tea service with a selection of treats prepared using organic ingredients from the gardens themselves. Enjoy a complimentary glass of beer or wine. Who knows, you just me might be the next Dale Chihuly, and you’ll certainly have a whole lot of fun finding out.
- Travel to Jewell Gardens where you’ll learn the art of glassblowing from local masters at the Garden City Glassworks.
- Craft your own glass art, complete with real gold, to take home and display in your own garden or home.
- Enjoy tea service and lunch made using organic ingredients from the on-site garden.
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
What to WearShow
- Close-toed shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Layered clothing
- This tour is equipped to accommodate guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility.
|Location Skagway, Alaska||Skagway, Alaska|
|Tour Code SKC8||SKC8|
|Duration3.00 Hours||3.00 Hours|
|RestrictionsMinimum Age: 5 years||Minimum Age: 5 years|