Sea Otter and Wildlife Quest | SI30
Sightseeing#Embark on a locally guided journey that’s ideal for first-time visitors and those seeking the premier vistas and landmarks of a destination.Print This Page
Sea Otter and Wildlife Quest
Starting from $139 USD / Adult
Enjoy a remarkably close look at the wildlife of Southeast Alaska on a sightseeing voyage that guarantees an encounter. Cruise narrow island passages aboard an environmentally sensitive water-jet-powered vessel that allows your Captain to provide wildlife viewing at close range. Relax in the cabin or head up onto the observation deck for panoramic views in all directions. Watch for playful sea otters, as an on board naturalists provides fascinating insight into their behavior and their near extinction by Russian fur hunters in the early 1800s. You might also spot Humpback Whales and Harbor Seals, as well as, Black-Tail Deer and Brown Bear along the shores. Your Captain and crew are so confident you’ll get a close look at wildlife, that if you don’t spot an otter, whale or bear on this trip, you’ll receive a $100 refund back at the dock. Suffice it to say, you’re going to see wildlife.
- Embark on a wildlife cruise in search of adorable sea otters, which were once on the verge of extinction.
- Watch the water for sea otters, whales, and seals. Scan shore to spot Alaskan Brown Bear.
- Relax in the comfortable cabin, or go up on deck and breathe in the refreshing salt air.
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Cash/credit cards
- Sun protection
- Local currency
- Rain jacket/outerwear
What to WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Weather-appropriate clothing with gloves
- This tour is not suitable for full-time wheelchair/motorized scooter users.
- Guests must be able to board and debark sightseeing vessel independently.
- Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
|Location Sitka, Alaska||Sitka, Alaska|
|Tour Code SI30||SI30|
|Duration3.00 Hours||3.00 Hours|