The Bedouin Experience | SG08
Active#Escape your comfort zone and experience a few local thrills – from fast cars to fishing trips.Print This Page
The Bedouin Experience
Starting from $99 USD / Adult
Embrace the timeless tradition of Bedouin life on this exhilarating and fascinating excursion into the rolling dunes of Egypt. Your journey begins with a drive from Safaga to the popular resort town of Hurghada. This is your launching point for a rumbling ride into the desert. Climb into a rugged 4x4 vehicle, specially equipped to handle the foreboding landscape, and set off on a 15-mile run into the rolling dunes. You’ll stop along the way for panoramic photo opportunities only found deep within the desert. Arrive at a Bedouin Camp to a wonderfully warm welcome. Enjoy a guided tour of the settlement, during which you’ll witness Bedouin women making traditional flatbread over an open flame. Afterwards, join your hosts in their lavish tents for a cup of aromatic tea, and hear tales of nomadic life in the desert. The day concludes with a fun-filled camel ride across the desert sands.
- Hold on as your guide drives you through the foreboding terrain in a specialized desert vehicle.
- Arrive at a Bedouin Camp to a warm welcome and an invitation to share their traditions.
- Hop on a friendly camel and bound through the dunes on a fun-filled and rather bumpy ride.
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
What to WearShow
- Walking Shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Light clothing
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should not select this tour.
- Children under 12 must share a camel with a parent or legal guardian.
- Pregnant women and guests with back or neck problems should not select this tour.
- Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting this tour.
|Location Safaga, Egypt||Safaga, Egypt|
|Tour Code SG08||SG08|
|Duration5.50 Hours||5.50 Hours|
|RestrictionsMinimum Age: 12 years||Minimum Age: 12 years|