Ferrari Museum | RV07
Local Introductions#Spend time with local families, business owners, artists, aristocrats, and other influencers in their homes and workplaces.Print This Page
Starting from $159 USD / Adult
Experience the high-speed history of Italy’s most famous racecar team at the incomparable Ferrari Museum. This showplace, located a short distance from the Ferrari factory, will guide you through the remarkable story of Enzo Ferrari and his legendary car company. Explore fascinating galleries that chronicle the men, machines and pivotal moments that would forever change the face racing. Witness an exacting recreation of Enzo Ferrari’s original office, where the dream was born, and marvel at a collection of trophies, testaments to more than 50 years of international victories. You’ll trace the evolution of racing, see classic Ferrari’s from different eras, and witness a replica of the factory’s famed wind tunnel, where Formula 1 racers have been tested since 1981. Those who desire a more visceral experience can hop into an actual F1 car and experience a heart-racing demonstration of what its like to be behind the wheel on race day.
- Discover the past, present and future of Italy’s most storied Formula 1 race team and performance carmaker.
- Witness classic Ferrari racers and see over 50 years of trophies earned by the legendary automaker.
- Squeeze into an actual F1 car for an adrenaline-pumping simulation of what it’s like to race one of these beauties.
What To BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
What To WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Guests must be able to walk over flat and tile surfaces.
- This tour is not suitable for full-time wheelchair/motorized scooter users.
- Participation in the Ferrari simulator requires an additional fee of 25 Euros to be paid on the spot.
- Tour sequence may vary.
|Location Ravenna, Italy||Ravenna, Italy|
|Tour Code RV07||RV07|
|Duration6.00 Hours||6.00 Hours|