Capri: The Isle Of Dreams | RN09
Sightseeing#Embark on a locally guided journey that’s ideal for first-time visitors and those seeking the premier vistas and landmarks of a destination.Print This Page
Capri: The Isle Of Dreams
Starting from $239 USD / Adult
Embark on a daylong adventure to Italy’s most fashionable and charming playground, the Island of Capri. Begin with a ride across the Gulf of Naples aboard an ultra-smooth jetfoil. Arrive at Capri’s Marina Grande and journey up the winding roads leading to Anacapri. Here, there’s a choice to make. Take the lift 1,884 feet to the summit of Mount Solaro for breathtaking views of the Gulf of Naples with fabled Mount Vesuvius looming in the distance. Or, visit Villa San Michele and the gardens of Axel Munthe, famed author of The Story of San Michele. It’s most certainly a win/win decision. Continue to Capri Town, the heart and soul of the island, and meander down the Via Camerelle, famed shopping street of celebrities and dignitaries. Relax in the Piazzetta at the center of town and relish the unique ambiance of this chic, and yet entirely quaint, Italian paradise.
- Board a high-speed jetfoil for a ride across the Gulf of Naples from Sorrento to the Island of Capri.
- Take the lift up to the top of Mount Solaro for 360º panoramic views, or choose to visit the famous Villa San Michele.
- Stroll down Capri’s famed shopping street, Via Camerelle, lined with fashionable boutiques and Italian cafés.
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Cash/credit cards
- Sun protection
What to WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- This tour is not recommended for guests who are wheelchair bound or who have walking difficulties.
- Guests must be able to walk approximately 1.5 miles over rough stone and cobblestone streets with 10 to 15 steps.
- Lunch is not included.
- Capri is a very popular island and crowds and delays should be expected during visit.
- Due to the short distances involved, local minibuses in Capri are not equipped with air-conditioning.
- Tour sequence may vary.
|Location Sorrento, Italy||Sorrento, Italy|
|Tour Code RN09||RN09|
|Duration7.50 Hours||7.50 Hours|