A Walk Through Historic Rhodes | RH10
Walking#Follow a local guide on an eye-opening stroll through a historic city, rural community, or traditional village.Print This Page
A Walk Through Historic Rhodes
Starting from $109 USD / Adult
Get the real, authentic Rhodes experience by exploring it on foot. Your walking tour will begin in picturesque Old Town, where you will pass through and learn all about Agora and Collachium, where the Knights of St. John of Jerusalem lived and worked. Marvel at the stunning churches, exquisite Jewish quarter, the Inns of Knights, and the Palace of Grand Masters. You will then tour the palace interior and down the Street of Knights — its path paved with impressive marble and mosaics. Then it’s on to the Hospital of Knights museum, where you’ll learn all about the ins and outs of this majestic town. Afterwards, stop for a refreshment in a local café. Exploring Rhodes on foot will inevitably leave a lasting impression on you.
- Experience Rhodes on foot and get a real local’s perspective of the city.
- Peruse the stunning architecture and streets of Old Town and learn all about the town’s most significant buildings.
- Explore the Palace of Grand Masters and immerse yourself in its beautifully paved pathways and artful mosaics.
What to BringShow
- SeaPass card and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
What to WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Layered clothing
- This tour is not suitable for guests with limited mobility.
- Tour order may vary.
- Guests must walk approximately 2 miles over even, uneven surfaces, inclines and over 80 to 90 steps, around 300 yards at Master palace and approximately 250 yards at the hospital of the Knights Museum.
- Guests have approximately 30 minutes for shopping on Sokrate's Street before going to Marine Gate to return to ship.
- Flash photos are not permitted in Grand Masters Palace.
|Location Rhodes, Greece||Rhodes, Greece|
|Tour Code RH10||RH10|
|Duration3.00 Hours||3.00 Hours|