Paraty on Foot—an UNESCO... | PQ13
Walking#Follow a local guide on an eye-opening stroll through a historic city, rural community, or traditional village.Print This Page
Paraty on Foot—an UNESCO World Heritage Site
Starting from $59 USD / Adult
Join your guide for a scenic stroll through the heart of Paraty, a National Historic Monument, discovering the city's colonial architecture, culture, and history. Enjoy a walk along Paraty's cobblestone streets, marveling at the city's colonial architecture and elaborate iron balconies. Learn about the Masonic culture which goes back to the early days of the colony. Explore the historic city center, listening to local legends and stories. You'll pass the city's four main churches: Mother of Our Lady of Remedies, Santa Rita, Our Lady of the Rosary, and Nossa Senhora das Dores. See the museum, the House of Culture, and photograph the town's old houses and studios. After your walk, you'll enjoy a sip of cachaça, a Brazilian sugar cane spirit produced in the region.
- Wander the cobblestoned streets of Paraty, passing colonial houses with their elaborate iron balconies.
- See Paraty's four churches: Our Lady of Remedies, Santa Rita, Our Lady of the Rosary, and Nossa Senhora das Dores.
- Sip a cachaça, a typical Brazilian sugar cane spirit.
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Insect repellant
What to WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Light clothes
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should not select this tour.
- Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting this tour.
- Guests may encounter hot temperatures on this tour.
- Guests must be able to walk over cobblestone surfaces and negotiate approximately 3 steps.
|Location Parati, Brazil||Parati, Brazil|
|Tour Code PQ13||PQ13|
|Duration2.00 Hours||2.00 Hours|