Scenic Oslo by Coach | OS38
Sightseeing#Embark on a locally guided journey that’s ideal for first-time visitors and those seeking the premier vistas and landmarks of a destination.Print This Page
Scenic Oslo by Coach
Starting from $69 USD / Adult
Sit back and soak up the sights of Oslo on this narrated drive through the city. A local guide will point out fascinating facts and offer up historic anecdotes as you wind past the city’s primary landmarks, including the imposing Akershus Fortress, grand Parliament Building and lavish Royal Palace. Marvel at the rich architecture of the National Theatre and witness the prestigious Nobel Institute. Continue past Vigeland Park, home to a collection of more than 150 stone and bronze sculptures. Then, drive through lovely neighborhoods en route to the famed Holmenkollen Ski Jump. Snap a few photos of Oslo and its fjord spreading out below before heading back into the city to see its modern Opera House. This tour is ideal for those who want to explore the city in carefree comfort.
- Drive past the Akershus Fortress, Royal Palace, Nobel Institute and other signature Oslo sites.
- Take in fantastic views of the city and Oslofjord from atop the Holmenkollen Ski Jump.
- Enjoy plenty of photo stops at key landmarks and scenic overlooks throughout the tour.
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
What to WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Guests must be able to walk approximately 50 yards over even surfaces.
- There are 2-3 steps to enter and exit transportation.
- Guests with limited mobility must be accompanied by an able-bodied companion who can provide assistance.
|Location Oslo, Norway||Oslo, Norway|
|Tour Code OS38||OS38|
|Duration2.00 Hours||2.00 Hours|