Ubud's Ridges, Villages, and Valleys | OE45
Adventure Local#Escape your comfort zone and experience a few local thrills – from fast cars to fishing trips.Print This Page
Ubud's Ridges, Villages, and Valleys
Starting from $99 USD / Adult
Take a scenic walk through the tall grasses, small village communities, rice terraces, and rivers of Ubud. Journey through the river valley of Tukad Wos, with incredible views of the volcano, Gunung Agung. Glimpse small village communities as you pass through rice terraces. View the stunning rivers and visit one of the charming Balinese compounds in the area. Learn about traditional houses and discover village life. Savor a delicious lunch at a local restaurant and explore the stunning Benoa Harbor.
- Stroll through the village of Ubud, viewing stunning rice terraces, rivers, and the village communities.
- Savor a delicious lunch at a local restaurant.
- Explore Benoa Harbor.
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Cash/credit cards
- Sun protection
What to WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Guests must be at least 5 years old to participate.
- Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
- Guests must be able to walk approximately 1.6 miles over various surfaces and negotiate over 80 steps.
- Guests in wheelchairs and others with limited mobility should not select this tour.
|Location Benoa, Bali, Indonesia||Benoa, Bali, Indonesia|
|Tour Code OE45||OE45|
|Duration5.00 Hours||5.00 Hours|
|RestrictionsMin age is 5, max age is 80. bh||Min age is 5, max age is 80. bh|