Skyrail and Kuranda | NW39
Sightseeing#Embark on a locally guided journey that’s ideal for first-time visitors and those seeking the premier vistas and landmarks of a destination.Print This Page
Skyrail and Kuranda
Starting from $99 USD / Adult
Experience the wonders of the Australian rainforest on an awe-inspiring gondola ride that takes you high above treetops. Board the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway and set off on a five-mile journey that provides 360º panoramas in all directions. Relax and take in the stunning scenery as a naturalist tells you about the verdant terrain and how this ecosystem thrives as one of the world’s most botanically rich and bio-diverse on earth. The ride is slow and steady, so they’ll be plenty of panoramic photos to be had along the way. Come down from the treetops in the small village of Kuranda and enjoy some free time to browse the local craft markets and souvenir shops. Or, perhaps, pay a visit to the koala sanctuary for a look at Australia’s most adorable marsupials (at your own cost). Experience the natural wonders of Australia compliments of a modern engineering marvel on this unforgettable excursion.
- Climb aboard the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway for a scenic five-mile ride above the lush canopy.
- Learn about the plants and animals that thrive in one of the world’s most bio-diverse ecosystems.
- Explore the charms of Kuranda, a quaint village dotted with artisan shops, boutiques and cafés.
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
What to WearShow
- Comfortable shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Light clothing
- Guests must be able to enter and exit transportation independently.
- Walking is at guest’s discretion.
|Location Cairns, Australia||Cairns, Australia|
|Tour Code NW39||NW39|
|Duration4.00 Hours||4.00 Hours|