Wine Tasting in Nemea | NV5L
Food and Wine#Savor local food, wines, beers, and spirits on these culinary journeys, many led by Azamara Executive Chefs, Sommeliers and Mixologists.Print This Page
Wine Tasting in Nemea
Starting from $149 USD / Adult
Join a local guide on an excursion into the fertile wine region of Nemea for an immersive, and quite delicious, visit to the Domaine Skouras winery. Begin with a 30-minute drive across the Grecian terrain before the lush vineyards of Nemea come into full view. Your guide will regale you with the legend of the Nemean Lion, killed by the Greek hero Heracles, among other mythic stories. However, your primary purpose is a tour and tasting at one of Greece's most acclaimed winemakers. Domaine Skouras employs ultramodern techniques, while remaining true to the region's winemaking heritage, to produce what many connoisseurs list among the finest reds in Greece. Tour the estate and witness the modern technology hidden behind its classic façade. Afterwards, enjoy a tasting of three wines paired with local cheeses. Take the opportunity to raise a glass to your day discovering the wines of Greece.
- Relax and soak up the views on a 30-minute drive to Nemea.
- Learn about the legend of the Nemean Lion and delve into the region's rich winemaking heritage.
- Visit the Domaine Skouras, a state-of-the-art facility shrouded in classic Greek architecture.
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
What to WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Light clothing
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should not select this tour.
- Pregnant women are advised not to consume alcohol.
- Guests must be 18 years old to consume alcohol.
|Location Nauplion, Greece||Nauplion, Greece|
|Tour Code NV5L||NV5L|
|Duration2.00 Hours||2.00 Hours|