Best of Havana | N111
View Local#Embark on a locally guided journey that’s ideal for first-time visitors and those seeking the premier vistas and landmarks of a destination.Print This Page
Best of Havana
Starting from $179 USD / Adult
Discover the rich heritage, cultural treasures and authentic cuisine of Cuba on a full-day excursion that winds through the streets of Havana. Begin at the Colon Cemetery, where more than 500 famed Cuban filmmakers, politicos and baseball players are laid to rest. Continue into the artful neighborhood of Fusterlandia, graced with the vibrant sculptures of native artist – Jose Rodriguez Fuster. Stop at a nearby eatery to sample an authentic Cuban lunch before visiting Finca Vigia, once the “lookout house” of Ernest Hemingway during his days of fishing and carousing in Cuba. Pass through Revolution Square, where the nation’s political rallies are held, and travel through the heart of Old Havana on the way to stop at the Almacenes San José.
- Visit the former home of celebrated American author Ernest Hemingway.
- Explore Fusterlandia, a neighborhood adorned with the sculptures of local artist, Jose Rodriguez Fuster.
- Enjoy an authentic Cuban lunch and stop to view the city’s traditional craft markets.
What to BringShow
- Keycard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Passport and visa
What to WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Light clothing
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should not select this tour.
- Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting this tour.
- Tour sequence may vary.
- Finca Vigia is closed on Sundays and select holidays, and will be substituted with visits to the exteriors of Hotel Ambos Mundos and bar El Floridita.
|Location Havana, Cuba||Havana, Cuba|
|Tour Code N111||N111|
|Duration8.00 Hours||8.00 Hours|