Old Havana Heritage Walking Tour | N110
Walking#Follow a local guide on an eye-opening stroll through a historic city, rural community, or traditional village.Print This Page
Old Havana Heritage Walking Tour
Starting from $179 USD / Adult
Stroll through the cobblestone streets of Old Havana on a guided walk that provides ample time to appreciate the city’s rustic charm and rich history. You’ll amble through four of Old Havana’s most storied squares, including the Plaza de Armas, dating back to the 1700s. Witness the lion fountain dominating the Plaza San Francisco de Asis, pass the eclectic facades lining the Plaza Vieja and explore Plaza de la Catedral, home to one of the oldest cathedrals in America. Make a special stop at the Melia Cohiba or Melia Habana for a tasting of Habanos and Cuban Rum which will include the lighting ceremony of the Tobacco.
- Embark on a guided walk through the cobbled ways of Old Havana.
- Pass through four of the city’s most important squares and see one of the oldest cathedrals in the Americas.
- Melia Cohiba or Melia Habana - Enjoy a pairing of Cuban Rum and Cuban Cigar (venue subject to change).
What to BringShow
- Keycard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Passport and visa
What to WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Light clothing
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should not select this tour.
- Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting this tour.
- Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
- Tour sequence may vary.
- There are 42 steps at the pier that will need to be taken to meet tour guide and bus.
- Duration of the tour has been extended for you to enjoy the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Habana Vieja.
|Location Havana, Cuba||Havana, Cuba|
|Tour Code N110||N110|
|Duration5.00 Hours||5.00 Hours|