A Visit of Old Monaco | MP12
Sightseeing#Embark on a locally guided journey that’s ideal for first-time visitors and those seeking the premier vistas and landmarks of a destination.Print This Page
A Visit of Old Monaco
Starting from $99 USD / Adult
Stroll through the streets of Old Monaco to soak up the town’s historic charms. Then, venture to fast-paced Monte Carlo for a visit to its legendary Casino Square. Follow a local guide through the narrow avenues of “The Rock” en route to the Prince’s Palace Square. Stand before the great royal residence. Enter the ornate Romanesque cathedral, final resting place of the Princess of Monaco. View the magnificent Oceanographic museum from the outside, a hallmark of architecture and science before enjoying a refreshment. After the walk, drive down Monaco’s Grand Prix Circuit, at a safe speed, of course, before arriving in Monte Carlo, playground of the rich and famous. Make a short stop at Casino Square and snap some keepsake photos. Return transportation to the ship is provided.
- Embark on a narrated walk through the cobbled streets of Old Monaco and visit the town’s 19th-century Romanesque cathedral.
- Drive along a section of roadway used in Monaco’s legendary Grand Prix race.
- Spend some free time soaking up the sultry and sinful ambiance of Monte Carlo’s Casino Square. .
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
What to WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Light clothing
- Guests must be able to walk over cobblestone and uneven surfaces.
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should not select this tour.
- Guests choosing to remain in Monte Carlo are responsible for getting back to the ship at their own expense.
|Location Monte Carlo, Monaco||Monte Carlo, Monaco|
|Tour Code MP12||MP12|
|Duration3.50 Hours||3.50 Hours|