Splendors of the Shipwreck... | MLB2
Active#Escape your comfort zone and experience a few local thrills – from fast cars to fishing trips.Print This Page
Splendors of the Shipwreck Coast by Helicopter
Starting from $1,599 USD / Adult
Climb into a helicopter and set off down the awe-inspiring Shipwreck Coast on an aerial expedition sure to take your breath away. You'll fly over the winding Great Ocean Road and marvel at the golden cliffs lining the shore. Enjoy a one-hour flight, fully narrated by your local pilot, on your way to the first touchdown point at the 12 Apostles rock formations. Follow the boardwalk for sensational perspectives of these mighty limestone pillars rising from the tumultuous sea. Once connected to the mainland, they've been sheared off by the forces of wind and water over the millennia to present an absolutely stunning spectacle. Snap plenty of panoramic photos before whisking off to enjoy lunch at a local winery. Savor a three-course meal paired with Aussie wines – the perfect opportunity to toast your high-flying expedition. Afterwards, relax and take in the scenery on the fantastic return flight down the coast.
- Marvel at a coastal landscape carved out over the ages as you follow the coast in a helicopter.
- Touch down at the legendary 12 Apostles to view these great limestone pillars rising from the raging sea.
- Continue by air to a local winery for a scrumptious lunch paired with hand-selected vintages.
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
What to WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Guests must be able to enter and exit helicopter independently and walk approximately 1,500 yards over paved and gravel paths with slight inclines.
- Guest in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should not select this tour.
- Pregnant women and guests with medical concerns should not select this tour.
- Guests are required to provide exact weight 48 hours prior to arriving in the port of call.
- Guests who exceed their provided weight may be refused departure with no refund.
- Please advise of any dietary requirements at least 48 hours prior to arriving in port of call.
- Guests must be 18 years old to consume alcohol.
|Location Melbourne, Australia||Melbourne, Australia|
|Tour Code MLB2||MLB2|
|Duration5.50 Hours||5.50 Hours|
|RestrictionsMaximum weight: 250 pounds|
Minimum age: 8 years
|Maximum weight: 250 pounds|
Minimum age: 8 years