Camel Ride & Fire Mountain | LZ27
Active#Escape your comfort zone and experience a few local thrills – from fast cars to fishing trips.Print This Page
Camel Ride & Fire Mountain
Starting from $79 USD / Adult
Venture into the volcanic landscape of Timanfaya National Park and instantly be struck by the unearthly silence of this lifeless territory. Your day begins with a fun-filled camel ride, after which, you’ll journey to the land of the Fire Mountains, where thermal forces still bubble just below the earth’s crust. Set off on a Volcano Tour that features a recorded message from a Priest of Yaiza who lived through a violent eruption ages ago. Marvel at the stark beauty of the park’s mighty volcanic craters and the unique fauna that’s sprung up over this rugged terrain. You’ll also venture to Los Hervideros, a tiny inlet where raging surf thunders into jagged sea cliffs formed by ancient lava flows. On your way back to the ship, stop amid the vineyards of La Geria for a tasting of Lanzarote wines and toast your day immersed in the sheer might of Mother Nature.
- Enjoy a rumbling camel ride before traveling into the eerie landscape of Timanfaya National Park.
- Embark on a Volcano Tour and hear from a Priest of Yaiza who lived through an eruption.
- Witness the sea crash upon the lava-formed cliffs of Los Hervideros.
What To BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
- Light jacket/sweater
What To WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Light clothing.
- Guest must be able to walk over uneven, rocky and dirt surfaces with inclines and some steps.
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should not select this tour.
- Consider physical fitness and medical history before selecting this tour.
- Camel ride is not recommended for pregnant women or guests with back or neck conditions.
|Location Lanzarote, Canary Islands||Lanzarote, Canary Islands|
|Tour Code LZ27||LZ27|
|Duration4.50 Hours||4.50 Hours|