Jameos del Agua & Mirador | LZ25
Sightseeing#Embark on a locally guided journey that’s ideal for first-time visitors and those seeking the premier vistas and landmarks of a destination.Print This Page
Jameos del Agua & Mirador
Starting from $79 USD / Adult
Embark on an excursion that showcases the natural beauty of Lanzarote, occasionally, aided by the artful hand of man. Begin with a drive to Haria, the island’s former capital, where you’ll witness a rather odd sight rising from the desolate landscape – the Valley of 1000 Palms. From here, it’s off to the village of Maguez set in the shadows of the Volcano of the Crown, and, further ahead to your first taste of renowned artists Cesar Manrique’s handiwork. Cut into the jagged cliffs 1,560 feet above the Archipelago Chinijo, lies Mirador del Rio, a seamless union of man and nature. Take in jaw-dropping views before heading to a local Aloe Farm for an eye-opening look at this wonder plant. Your day concludes at another Manrique creation. Sip a fine Lanzarote wine amid Jameos del Agua, a volcanic cave and saltwater lagoon that have been transformed into a stunning entertainment venue.
- Visit Haria, the island’s former capital, and witness the remarkable Valley of 1000 Palm Trees.
- Relax amid the Mirador del Rio, a cliff-side café offering stunning views from 1,560 feet above the sea.
- Experience the Jameos del Agua, a volcanic cave that’s been transformed by famed artist Cesar Manrique.
What To BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
- Light jacket/sweater
What To WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Light clothing
- This tour is not suitable for full-time wheelchair/motorized scooter users.
|Location Lanzarote, Canary Islands||Lanzarote, Canary Islands|
|Tour Code LZ25||LZ25|
|Duration4.00 Hours||4.00 Hours|