Livorno's Culinary Melting Pot | LVK9
Food and Wine#Savor local food, wines, beers, and spirits on these culinary journeys, many led by Azamara Executive Chefs, Sommeliers and Mixologists.Print This Page
Azamara Chef Experience: Livorno's Culinary Melting Pot
Starting from $239 USD / Adult
Discover the culinary traditions of Livorno on a gastronomic adventure led by the ship’s Chef and Brewmaster. Learn about the years between 1590 and 1603 when people settled here from all corners of the world creating a culinary melting pot. Discover it first-hand on an excursion to the city’s indoor market led by your Azamara Chef. Breathe in the scent of exotic spices; sample Italian delicacies and wines; and pick up local ingredients for the Chef’s special recipes you’ll enjoy during a shipboard dinner served later. First, however, join an Azamara Brewmaster at the Piccolo Birrificio Clandestino brewery. Tour the facilities and learn about the brewing process. Sip four brews paired with fresh focaccia bread and biscuits made with the same barely used to craft the beer. The day’s sensory experiences all lead to a private shipboard dinner of regional dishes prepared by your very own Azamara Chef.
- Join your Chef at Livorno’s indoor market for a taste of local culture, as well as exotic foods and wines.
- Shop for local seafood and secret ingredients for the Chef’s dinner recipes to be enjoyed later aboard the ship.
- Tour the Piccolo Birrificio Clandestino brewery and enjoy an exclusive tasting of four craft beers.
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
What to WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Light clothing
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should not select this tour.
- This tour is not available on Sundays as the market and brewery are closed.
|Location Florence/Pisa (Livorno), Italy||Florence/Pisa (Livorno), Italy|
|Tour Code LVK9||LVK9|
|Duration4.00 Hours||4.00 Hours|