Independent Exploration in... | LV60
Sightseeing#Embark on a locally guided journey that’s ideal for first-time visitors and those seeking the premier vistas and landmarks of a destination.Print This Page
Independent Exploration in Florence
Starting from $109 USD / Adult
Spend 5 captivating hours shopping and sightseeing in one of the world’s most breathtaking cities. Your exploration begins with a visit to a renowned Florentine Leather Factory. Learn about the craftsmanship of superior Italian leathers and use the opportunity to pick up an exquisite keepsake or two. Afterwards, you’ll be dropped off along the Arno river to reach Santa Croce square and begin your day amid the city's most exclusive designer shops and eclectic local botiques. Should you wish, stroll on over to the Ponte Vecchio, Florence’s iconic stone bridge to browse its famed Florentine jewelers. You’ll also be mere steps from the Piazza della Signoria, one of the city’s main squares that’s perpetually bustling with excitement thanks to an abundance of local cafés and shops. Enjoy a day on your own to soak up the artful treasures, incredible architecture, and fashionable streets of Italy’s famed Renaissance city.
- Experience the Renaissance art and architecture of Florence on a self-guided exploration of the city.
- Visit an acclaimed Florentine Leather Factory for the opportunity to browse a marvelous selection.
- See the sights and shop the famed Via De’ Tornabouni, the most elegant street in Florence.
What To BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Cash/credit cards
- Sun protection
- Local currency
What To WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Conservative attire
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should not select this tour.
- Guests must be able to walk approximately 100 yards over flat surfaces with three steps to enter and exit transportation.
- Walking during free time is at guest’s discretion.
- Conservative attire is required to enter religious sites.
- No shorts or tank tops.
- No exposed knees or shoulders.
- On Sundays some religious sites may have limited access due to services.
- Monday-Saturday shops are open 9am – 1 pm and 4pm – 8 pm. Sundays shops are open all day.
- Guests who miss the return transfer are responsible for getting back to the ship on their
|Location Livorno, Italy||Livorno, Italy|
|Tour Code LV60||LV60|
|Duration9.50 Hours||9.50 Hours|