Lisbon by Bike
Bike Local#Pedal along side streets and country roads led by a local who knows the best routes and places to stop along the way.Print This Page
Lisbon by Bike
Starting from $99 USD / Adult
Pedal off the beaten path to experience a taste of local life found amid the secluded side streets and lovely squares of Lisbon. You'll bike the city for three fun-filled hours, stopping along the way to snap photos and hear stories of Lisbon's past and present while exploring the city´s oldest streets. Ride along the riverfront and pass through bustling Commerce Square. After a good while, stop at Martinho da Arcada, a famed establishment dating back to 1782, where you'll sit down to a fresh-brewed "Bica", Lisbon's smoother take on espresso, and satisfy your sweet tooth with a scrumptious pastry. Then, hop back on your bike and make for the Belém Quarter. Stop for photos at the ornately sculpted Discoveries Monument and imposing Belém Tower before a leisurely ride leads back to the port.
- Join a local guide on a 10.5-mile biking exploration through the streets of Lisbon, reserved for just 16 guests.
- Enjoy an intimate look at Terreiro do Paco, one of the most beautiful squares in Europe.
- Stop for a traditional coffee and fresh Portuguese pastry at a legendary local café.
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
What to WearShow
- Close-toed shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Guests must be able to bike approximately 10.5 miles over cobblestone and asphalt surfaces.
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should not select this tour.
- Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting this tour.
- Pregnant women and guests with cardiac or respiratory conditions, or other medical restrictions, should not select this tour.
- Guests with back, neck or knee concerns should not select this tour.
- Guests must be comfortable riding a bike with hand brakes.
|Location Lisbon, Portugal||Lisbon, Portugal|
|Tour Code LS1G||LS1G|
|Duration3.00 Hours||3.00 Hours|