Scenic Boat Cruise on the King George... | LB12
Sightseeing#Embark on a locally guided journey that’s ideal for first-time visitors and those seeking the premier vistas and landmarks of a destination.Print This Page
Scenic Boat Cruise on the King George Sound
Starting from $139 USD / Adult
Enjoy both a relaxing and strikingly beautiful cruise atop the calm, protected waters of King George Sound. This sound is bordered by the mainland to the north, Vancouver Peninsula to the west and by two additional peninsulas to the south. The result is excellent protection from the wind and heavy seas, which makes for a comfy and carefree voyage. Sip morning tea and dig into fresh made scones and jam as the captain navigates past the most spectacular views of the sound. See both harbors, Princess Royal and Oyster, located within these waters. Venture closer to shore to view the sheer majesty of the Aussie wilderness and the rugged coastline. Keep an eye out for dolphins, seals and seabirds that make appearances most days. If you like, watch a video presentation about Albany and its history. Or, simply stroll around the deck to soak up one spectacular view after another.
- Board a spacious sightseeing vessel and set out for an eye-opening voyage along King George Sound.
- Cruise past both harbors located within the sound, Princess Royal Harbour and Oyster Harbour.
- Keep watch for dolphins, seals and exotic seabirds that inhabit the area and like to make appearances.
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
What to WearShow
- Non-skid shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Light clothing
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should not select this tour.
- Wildlife sightings are likely but cannot be guaranteed.
- Group sizes may be greater than 25 due to operational and/or infrastructure limits.
|Location Albany, Australia||Albany, Australia|
|Tour Code LB12||LB12|
|Duration3.00 Hours||3.00 Hours|
|RestrictionsMin age is 3. bh||Min age is 3. bh|