4x4 Off The Beaten Path | KS42
Active#Escape your comfort zone and experience a few local thrills – from fast cars to fishing trips.Print This Page
4x4 Off The Beaten Path
Starting from $105 USD / Adult
Discover the Ko Samui most people never experience on an exhilarating 4x4 expedition. Climb into an 8-seater vehicle and rumble high into the jungle hills to reach the mystical Secret Garden. Created in 1976 by a 77-year-old man, this hilltop retreat is adorned with stunning statues of animals, deities, and human forms. Take in the sculptures and marvel at the sweeping views before continuing to a “rubber tapping” demonstration, where you’ll see how latex is collected. From here, wind to the fishing village of Hua Thanon, where progress has yet to erase the old ways of life. Journey along the rocky coast to one of the most beautiful, but rarely visited, temples of Ko Samui. The Laem Sor Pagoda, rises in golden splendor beside the blue sea for a one-of-a-kind photo opportunity. Finally, meet the family owners of coconut plantation and learn about his time-honored family businesses.
- Make your way to the Secret Garden, hidden in the jungle hills of Ko Samui.
- Visit the Liam Sor Pagoda, which appears to emanate a golden hue when bathed in sunlight.
- Meet a local coconut farmer for a glimpse at the traditional ways of processing this vital resource.
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
What to WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Light but conservative attire
- Guests must walk over uneven terrain with steep paths.
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should not select this tour.
- Guests will encounter bumpy road conditions. Pregnant women and guests with back or neck conditions should not select this tour.
- Conservative attire is required to enter temple. No shorts or tank tops. No exposed knees or shoulders. Knee length shorts/skirts are permitted. Guests may also wish to cover their shoulders for the temple visit with a scarf or pashmina.
- Tour sequence may vary.
|Location Ko Samui, Thailand||Ko Samui, Thailand|
|Tour Code KS42||KS42|
|Duration4.00 Hours||4.00 Hours|
|RestrictionsMinimum age: 7 years old||Minimum age: 7 years old|