Around Ko Samui
View Local#Embark on a locally guided journey that’s ideal for first-time visitors and those seeking the premier vistas and landmarks of a destination.Print This Page
Around Ko Samui
Starting from $85 USD / Adult
Explore Ko Samui on an excursion that whisks you to important landmarks and charming towns in complete comfort. Accompanied by a local guide, enjoy a leisurely drive that showcases the best of the island, beginning at a local coconut plantation. Meet the family owners and learn about this time-honored farming tradition. From here, set off to view the iconic Big Buddha, a 40-foot golden statue that sits in a pose symbolic of steadfastness, purity and enlightenment. Snap a few photos before venturing to the nearby Wat Plai Laem Temple. Marvel at the tremendous statue of the Goddess of Mercy, who welcomes you with her 18 arms spread wide. Continue with a drive through Bophut Fisherman’s Village, one of the most well-preserved places on Ko Samui, known for its Chinese shop-houses, cozy cafes and simple elegance. Finally, a scenic drive along lovely beaches and verdant terrain leads back to the ship.
- Relax and take in the sights on a drive through Ko Samui narrated by a local guide.
- Witness the Big Buddha, a golden statue set on a small island and rising 40 feet overhead.
- Meander through Bophut Fisherman’s Village, lined with old Chinese shop-houses.
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
What to WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Light clothing
- This tour is not appropriate for full-time wheelchair/motorized scooter users.
- Guests with limited mobility should travel with an able-bodied companion who can provide assistance.
|Location Ko Samui, Thailand||Ko Samui, Thailand|
|Tour Code KS41||KS41|
|Duration4.50 Hours||4.50 Hours|